Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"2011 Third on Canvas in Naples Florida"

Two beautiful days on third in Naples flordia. I created two paintings that included a figure from start to finish each day. The streets were full of curious people enjoying the great weather, stores, food , etc. Met some nice folks.

This is the painting start on my first day at Gattle`s Plaza. I finished this on Monday and painted another one Tuesday. I believe there were forty artists invited to participate in this.
http://www.thirdstreetsouth.com/thirdoncanvas.html





This is the begining of the painting that I painted on the second day,Tuesday, in Naples. This painting ended up in the Auction. I`m amazed at the number of folks that come out for this street event. It was a fund raiser for the Children`s Hospital this year, so it was definately a worthwhile effort. This was my second year in "Third on Canvas".

No comments:

Post a Comment