Thursday, January 31, 2013

"On the Easel", work interrupted!

 
This 20x16 painting should be finished, or should have been finished the first day I started it.  I worked on it a couple of hours one morning.... and as often happens with painting time, it was interrupted by something else in life that also required my attention.  I hate when that happens.....and it does happen to everyone more often that we would like. 
 


 
This is the continuation of this painting.  Again, I started working on it late this afternoon, and didn't allow enough time to complete.  The finish is definitely around the corner.  I can see the end of the tunnel on this one.  As with many of my paintings, it is being painted quickly over a period of time. 

 
 
Detail
 
Thanks for listening to my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment