Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Guest Blog on the Oil Painters of America Blog, "Do Artists' Personalities and Temperaments dictate the Styles and Subjects they choose to paint?"

Check out my contribution to the guest blog on the OPA site. I was honored to be asked to write something for the blog. I had been intending to do something about that subject on this blog.
This painting is called "Summer is coming", 12x16 oil on linen. I just got my frames in for this and another painting that are going to Travis Gallery, http://www.travisgallery.com/artists.html The eclectic subject that I paint speaks to the topic of the OPA blog. Check it out and feel free to comment. It will be featured until June 18th. It will still be on the site, but additional guest bloggers are featured each week.
This is a painting that I am working on at the moment. I hope to finish this today. I will post the finished version later, with text about my reasons for painting this. Until later, thanks for listening to my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment